Thursday, June 08, 2006

"Too many jokes! Must mock [Jamie]!"

OK, it's just too good:

Last night, I dreamed that the carpet in my apartment was like grass, and since I didn't vaccuum before I left, when I got home in 3 weeks it was overgrown up past my ankles. Who here thinks Jamie needs therapy?

So, people often land on my page from google or blogsearch, right? Some normal (so to speak) searches:

  • Quite often it's a search for a recipe
  • for obvious reasons I get a lot of "No Day but Today"
  • for not-so-obvious reasons I get a whole lot of people looking for a desktop picture of Naomi Watts that I linked once
  • after The West Wing finale I got a fairly large surge of "typo + Constitution"
  • at least once a week I get someone looking for "sugar + chanelle"
  • I randomly get someone from Washington DC googling Danael

but today, the crown of all googles:

sayid+lost+fiction+spank OR whip OR paddle OR thrash

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I am so not kidding! I even went to that link to see which of my posts contained those words, skeptical, and it linked to my November archive page. I'm too lazy to read through and figure it out, but I'm pretty sure that I've ever used the term "thrash" in my life.

In other news, my freight foreman just walked by and asked me why I had a post-it with "sayid+lost+fiction+spank OR whip OR paddle OR thrash" on it. I'm not entirely sure he believed me when I told him. This is how rumors get started. In the immortal words of Phoebe Buffay: "oh no."

5 comments:

krysten said...

kids!! kids!!

pants said...

i love when you blog about spanking...

iamchanelle said...

haha! some google searches are disturbing...i get sugar+chanelle all the TIME! seriously? seriously!

ummm, we need to send you to dream analysis, girl...now go mow your living room.

Shelly said...

Haha! That's hilarious.

Atleast once a day I get a hit from google image search for a mad bomber hat. I had no idea they were in such demand!

Gina said...

I love it. I bet they were looking for fanfic smut. Hee!