Saturday, June 10, 2006

wondertwins... activate!

In light of all the superhero movies this summer, and the fact that this week I had a red dial-down phone on my desk lovingly referred to as "the batphone," and the fact that my two new friends Alicia and Johnny (who decided to stalk me immediately upon meeting me in my Batman t-shirt) are programmed into my phone as Superman and Wonderwoman... well, it was time for a template update. You all know how I feel about Batgirl.

Alicia & Johnny, you guys should totally be the Wonder Twins, actually. One of you can be a saber-tooth tiger and the other can be a sinister fog.

9 comments:

krysten said...

Superman ROCKS! Definitely my fav superhero (sorry Batfans). I am a little sad they are re-doing Superman...makes me feel weird for good ol' Christopher Reeve. I watched Superman II the other day, and I fell in love all over again. I think my favorite scene was where Lois (who is HORRIBLY unattractive, GAH!) finds out Clark is Superman and he brings her up to his digs, and they are having dinner and when she leaves to go "get into something more comfortable" (seriously?), HE STANDS UP AS SHE LEAVES!! OMG. i am totally not all for chivalry, but that made me a little woozy i'll admit.

"oh, Superman!" *thud*

Anonymous said...

batgirl...wonderwoman and i adore you. we ca't wait till we are gathered for another mission together.

-superman

hello jamie: said...

Vegas, baby, VEGAS!

Anonymous said...

isn't batgirl a lesbian now? i think we may have solved your online dating problem . . . . . :)

Anonymous said...

Batwoman's the lesbian now. As of July. Can't believe I'm reading "52" just to catch the lesbianization of a D-list DC character. Unemployment breeds geekiness.

hello jamie: said...

(as if you weren't a total geek before)

Anonymous said...

Touche... at least I didn't pull out specific episode references for Justice League Unlimited. :-)

Anonymous said...

Finally have a chance to check in. Nice use of Wonder Twins, J. Do I get royalties for the quote? Beware the sinister fog!
Cheers.

hello jamie: said...

Yes, Scottie gets royalties for "sinister fog." :) Should've given you a (TM).