Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Go productivity! Choose productivity!!

OK, so, I got home Monday at noon and went straight to Angela's for a statistics lesson. She was actually my calculus tutor in college, and once again helped me tremendously, which proves that in addition to having a friend with a truck, you should always keep a friend who majored in math. I made a 100 on my last practice assignment, which brought me back to a B. I'm going back tonight for another crash course before my midterm tomorrow.

I slept 10 hours (!) on Monday night and spent all day yesterday studying. I did my penultimate Stats lesson on my own (Angela still needs to proof before I send it in; I'm not that confident yet) and two chapters of Psychology. I still have an A in that class, so I'm feeling pretty good in general about school right now. Finals on Monday!!

This morning I finished up some work and cleaned my house. I mean cle-ee-ee-eaned it. "Of course I clean it [the cappuccino machine]! I mean I'll cle-ee-ee-an it." ~Rachel Green. Kitchen, bathroom, floors, laundry- I even dusted UNDER stuff. I did 4 loads of laundry and I actually even worked out!!

My wonderful July schedule got botched- we just got a new contract and I have to do it. It's in Sacramento... who goes to Sacramento? Apparently aeronautical engineers- it's called the Joint Propulsion Meeting or something. Maybe I'll meet a hot nerd and can actually say "this is my boyfriend; he's a rocket scientist." Ace-high!

5 comments:

pants said...

what did i miss? why are you in school again? did ETBU not surpass all your scholastic needs? the hell? can every sentence i type end with a question mark? i'm ron burgandy?

Bee said...

Sacto! If you have a long break, let me know chica. I might be able to drive out there and give you a big hug!

Don't forget the sunblock, it gets HOT up there! =D

Anonymous said...

study study school's your buddy!
I can tell you first hand how great (and tired) you will feel after Monday. I just finished my last final--for a few weeks--this morning. Go Jamie go!

Anonymous said...

Is it sad that I knew who said that quote even before you ended it with 'Rachel Green'?

Also, could you please send your studiousness my way? I'm so behind in my courses it's not even funny. It's terrifying.

Brain Diva said...

Go J! I'm glad classes are going so well. My class prep is going well, if not for the horrendous computer mess I'm stuck in at this very moment.

Oh, I sadly also knew that Rachel Green's quote.