Wednesday, June 28, 2006

uber-geek alert!

On the way home from my tutoring session with Angela tonight, I was listening to a playlist I keep on my iPod called "'Round Here." It usually contains between 200-300 songs and I change it out ever so often, and listen to it on shuffle. Right now it contains 265 songs. Well, I heard Five for Fighting's "Superman (It's not Easy)" and then immediately after it, I heard Five for Fighting's "100 Years." These are the only two Five for Fighting songs on my entire iPod. I muttered "what are the odds?" and then I realized... I knew. I actually know how to calculate those odds now. Soooo, thanks Angela. Now when someone says "the odds the only two Five for Fighting songs on my iPod played back-to-back," I will be the ubergeek who says "what is 1 in 69,960!" That's right. Suck it, Trebek!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the rapests for 300.

thats therapests!

Anonymous said...

see, stats are practical...and fun!