Thursday, January 04, 2007

hello Jamie

Greetings from Boston!! It's the exact same temperature here as it is at home, so maybe that Al Gore is onto something. It sucks to be at work, and it sucks even worse to be at "team-building" - man, I hate almost nothing more. But I'm having a blast with my girlfriends - I haven't worked with a lot of them since this summer or last winter so it's fun to catch up. Plus, I get to see Gina tomorrow!!!

Check out the Hello Jamie icon my friend Kelly made for me!!!!! *squeee!*

Also, I fell off the vegetarian bandwagon. Who had money on how long I would make it?? The answer, my friends, is "what is 36 days?" Suck it, Trebek!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I howled at that Connery line. Well played, Hawkins!

Isn't it crazy? It's going to be sixty on Saturday! It's really creeping me out. More than "inconvenient", that's for sure.

Kelly said...

Glad you are enjoying your icon.

krysten said...

Threeve...

i didnt even know you were ON the vegetarian bandwagon...i mean, you know, on PURPOSE anyway...

Gina said...

That icon killed me ded. omgsrsly! I must have one.

Pretty please?

J am I off to post how much fun we are going to have!
*squees too*

Anonymous said...

Boston....tell the commissioner I said hello if he is around.

hope to see ya in new york next month! I believe wonderwoman and I will both be flying by. ;)

krysten said...

will you be in NY for sures? let me know your sched...maybe i can see what kind of brownie points i can rack up before then... *wink*