Sunday, June 15, 2008

the! list! update

OK, despite its promise to be beautiful and sunshine-y all weekend, the weather had been totally uncooperative. Currently it's 47 and I can actually see the fog rolling past my window. Gross. It's June, San Francisco!!! Catch up!

So, here's what I've been up to since I wrote the! list!~

Thursday I went to the dentist (loved her, must yelp), yoga, and both grocery stores (market and Trader Joe's), and watched about half the Freaks & Geeks series with Roommie. Friday I went to yoga, got a massage, went to three drugstores (how hard is it to carry everything on my list??), booked 2 plane tickets, worked a shift at the studio, and made dinner for my Roommie (will post that later, because... YUM). Yesterday I finally unpacked my suitcase (realizing I'd been home for 5 days and all), dusted and vacuumed my bedroom, which was quite the undertaking, took my jeans to the tailor, worked the studio again, and then watched Capture of the Green River Killer, starring, sadly, Tom Cavanaugh, and strangely, James Marsters as Ted Bundy. Weird.

So... that may not sound like a lot, but in my first days off for like, a month and a half, I feel very productive. I'm up early this morning to hit yoga and then I might read, since it's Sunday and I can't buy a bicycle or get a new driver's license today. I just found out I have to work Friday, which shaves a day of the! list! Which, if you're keeping tabs, I've accomplished 3 things, and part of a 4th:
  • book my July plane ticket
  • book Danael's plane ticket to come see me, whooop!
  • buy Father's Day gift
  • send Mother's Day gift *palms head*
  • make Pat cookies (my next show is our General Freight Foreman's last show before retirement)
  • get a CA driver's license
  • finish 2 books
  • get new jeans hemmed
  • buy a bicycle
  • go to 7 4 more yoga classes
  • **************** (a secret one that I don't want to tell anyone about until I know its outcome)
  • figure out what the frack is wrong with my trackpad and fix it, already
So, Happy Father's Day to Uncle Al, Bruce, and any other fathers that happen to be reading.

2 comments:

Dannybrou said...

46 days until I get to see jamie.... = )

Karen said...

How are you liking Freaks and Geeks? I adored it, and I am only glad I saw it on DVD, because if I had watched it first-run, I would've burned NBC's offices down for canceling it.