Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Uncle Al, the Kiddies' Pal

Heeeey, uncle. [/Buster] Sorry this post is late, but I worked 15 hours today, and the photo was on the computer that I left in my hotel room, and Hurricane Ernesto confused me, and also I think people are tired of my birthday slide shows. So this is just a short note to say Happy 50-Whatever Birthday, and it's downright pleasant to have a family member that I would probably want to hang around even if I wasn't obligated by blood to do so. You're my very favorite uncle. (I would say "don't tell the other one," but he would probably respond with "Jamie who?") This photo looks to be circa 1977. Nice 'fro.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, no! We're not tired of your birthday slideshows. This one especially is clever, interesting, and very entertaining. The only problem is that it's so short. We want to see more of this fantastic uncle of yours.
Feel free to expand this post.

Anonymous said...

Man, Jamie... you weren't kidding about these late summer/early fall birthdays. By the time you get to the end of September, it'll be "Yeah. Here's my friend Tom. Whatever. He's all right." And maybe a stick figure drawing. :-)

Happy Birthday, Uncle Al!

hello jamie: said...

oh, silly Tom, like those karaoke pictures are going to stay hidden.

Anonymous said...

Yay for Dad's b-day!