Friday, August 11, 2006

aaaand, also, it's Julia's birthday!!!

Happy 23rd, Julia~ you've always been my favorite, but don't tell the others. *wink* Julia was supposed to be born on my 7th birthday, and I was sooooo excited. But ever the over-achiever, Julia came two days early (coincidentally, on our uncle Barry's birthday). I'm so glad we live in the same town now... so, here's a little slideshow of Jule and Jame, through the years:

This is one of our ski trips at the Breckinridge condo... maybe 1985ish? Awwww, sleepy Jule!!



This is one of my all-time favorite pictures. Could we BE any more pissed off? At what? Who knows, but these are the faces that launched a thousand insults. We were called "Lips 1" and "Lips 2" for several years. Awwww, grouchy Jule!! Also, you're wearing red jellies, which might actually out-awesome that pout... No, never mind; the pout wins. By the way, feel free to click on the image for a larger view.


And here, we've morphed into ... Happy Jule! (You pretty much stayed Happy Jule by this era so I can stop naming dwarfs.) I think I was in college here, and you in high school. You wore that hat all the time for a while, but I'm pretty sure it was Thanksgiving 1996-1997ish.



This is Christmas, 2002: you were in college and I was ... doing whatever I was doing in 2002. Being fat, apparently.


And this is another all-time favorite. My 29th birthday. I wasn't living here yet but had a show here the week after my birthday and my friends threw me a little shindig and Jule came. August, 2005.


Hope your 23rd year is the best ever!! Hugs and kisses!!! ~J.

4 comments:

krysten said...

"being fat, apparently"

BAH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!! whew, that one came out of nowhere!

sooooooo, who's gonna be doing the bday slideshow for you???? I'll do one, but it will have like three pictures in it and span the length of a whopping year or so.....so yeah, not quite as fun as those that start at childhood.

Brain Diva said...

This is so fun to look at, J. Happy birthday, Julie, and (early) happy birthday to you!

iamchanelle said...

LOVE the pink jellies! i used to wear pink jellies! :)

and happy bday, jamie...TOMORROW!!!! woot for birthdays!!!

love to you -
cr

Anonymous said...

thanks Jamie! I'm back in Dallas and finally got to see the ode to me! Happy Birthday to you!!

if the brushing of the hair pic was 1985, I think that's the trip when I got scarlet fever and each day, someone had to stay home with me instead of skiing. sorry about that, family!

much love to you today!