Sunday, June 01, 2008

Sunday Funday

Y'all, I have been out past 3am twice this week! What do I think I am, 28?

After my unfortunate bout with food poisoning, I got back into the swing of things with yoga, cooking, and TV. What a glorious week!

And a glorious week that ends with a glorious day: this morning I got to have coffee with Brian, and am currently lazily browsing through Entertainment Weekly to a backdrop of NPR- arguably my favorite Sunday morning activity- and after my yoga class I am going to see Sex & the City with my friend Alecia.

And dude, I will be posting about LOST very soon because holy CRAP.

4 comments:

hello jamie: said...

....three times. Geez~

iamchanelle said...

crazy party animal.

;)

and i agree with you on the Lost thing. holy crapoly. can't wait to see what you have to say about all THAT.

Anonymous said...

Anti nausea elixir:

Seven up or Sprite with a couple of dashes of Bitters. Don't ask me why, but it is magic.

I know, this goes with a different post, but I'm here now.

Anonymous said...

see Jamie, I told you Dad was a believer in the powers of Bitters! oh and Lost was CRAZY