Monday, June 30, 2008

done~

I know, I know- I haven't updated in 10 days. That's because all I've done in 10 days is work, ride the bus, sleep, ride the bus, work, ride the bus, sleep, ride the bus... you get the idea. I did have a couple of dinners out with the co-workers but they were mostly short and peppered with yawns and various renditions of "ohmigah, I'm sooooo TIRED."

Anyway, I got off at 6:30 last night, went straight to my favorite bar for Sunday Funday, but since my favorite bar is in the Castro and it was Pride Weekend, well, let's just say it wasn't as much Sunday Funday as it was Sunday INSANEday. Jeez Louise. I couldn't handle it. I was in bed by 10:30 and slept for 13 hours (with a small window of awake thanks to a 7am text message... Bruce).

I am about to get up, make a cup of coffee, and topple onto the couch for a bit more um... nothing. But first, I got a t-shirt in the mail the other day. No note, no receipt. It's a size too small (bless you, friend) and says "Irony: it's the opposite of wrinkly." Oh, heeee. So, 'fess up. Who sent it???

2 comments:

Dannybrou said...

loves and misses jamie

bruce

Anonymous said...

i never underestimate your boobs.