Friday, June 06, 2008

blow it up.

I actually really hate it when people just use their blog solely to link to another blog, but really, this was just too fist-bumping awesome to not pass along.

The Journal of Joe The Peacock. Yay.: The Etymology of Human Male Non-Verbal Communications (or, Why Men Fist-Bump)

Thanks, Tom!


In other news, as a second course to my quasi-celebrity sighting at the last show, at this show I saw Bryan Cranston, the dad from Malcolm in the Middle, who I believe has a new show on some cable channel, but is best known to me as the lead character in Drive, one of my favorite X-Files episodes, Mira Furlan, aka Danielle Rousseau, the crazy French lady from Lost, and Katherine Heigl and T.R. Knight. I talked to Mira Furlan, who called me "the wizard behind the curtain." She was very nice and has a lovely accent and had looks about 15 years younger than her Lost character, which I didn't mention.

Home tomorrow, for Narnia and Nachos (TM, Ashley) and the the dentist, bleh, a massage, yay, and 10 whole days off. Suck it, Trebek!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um. I'm a bit unsure as to why there's no story about how you "accidentally" bumped into Katherine Heigl and subsequently became lifelong friends.

hello jamie: said...

Uncle Al pointed this website out to me (so to speak) in conjunction with the aforementioned article on non-verbal communication. I find it very odd and yet, kind of love it.

Thanks, Uncle Al.