Monday, November 06, 2006

Monday, study Monday.

What a Monday! I woke up at 5:45 (did you know there was one of those in the morning?) to register for school. As did everyone else, so it took me over an hour just to get logged in. I got a spot in A&P II, thank goodness. I was worried there for a while that I was going to have to revise my 3-year plan. Then I had to take my car to the shop because I need new axles or some such. Turns out I also need new brake pads AND brake fluid, so, goodbye $1000 that I don't have! Hope none of you were expecting Christmas presents, mmmm?

Now I am perched on the couch with my 300+ flashcards and a 2nd pot of coffee. On top of driving to N. Dallas to vote tomorrow, I have 2 HUGE tests, and work peeps in town that I would love to see, but I must admit it's a damn inconvenience. I also have 4 loads of laundry to do and some serious house-cleaning, as I'm leaving town again on Thursday.

OK, so, last week, Kiddo posted this video of Stephen Colbert singing & dancing, and I giggled so hard my tummy hurt. Seriously. Go watch it. Anyway, it made me think of other folks who record themselves singing and dancing.... and I thought I'd give you another reason to believe that I am, indeed, batsh*t crazy. My favorite part is how loud our flip-flops are on the hard-wood floor. And my fat a$$. Go, self-embarrassment! Choose self-embarrassment! Oh, heee. I miss you, Schmevan!!

No alcohol was involved with the making of this video.



Heroes tonight!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, I believe you might want to petition the powers that be to get back this 1:03 of your 15 minutes. Seriously, this is freaky stuff. I think I threw up in my mouth a a little.

Oh yeah...

FIRST POST! I ROCK!

hello jamie: said...

wow, I'm so lucky to have such a loving and supportive family!!

Anonymous said...

I applaud you in posting the video. Who cares what other people think as long as you are having fun and not hurting anyone.

Anonymous said...

That was freakin' fantastic!

krysten said...

haha, did i hear shots fired?? no no, those were the flip flops. LOL

i love it.

hello jamie: said...

I believe Midwest Boy's sentence ended with an implied "...you big, big freak."

:)

Gina said...

ok, first of all, shut up! Your ass looks hot.

Second of all, I am going to enlist Kiddo and Krysten's help to get as many people to see this as possible so it ends up on YouTube's front page.

Can I get a witness??!!!

iamchanelle said...

HAHAHAHA! LOVED this, jamie. you GO GIRL.

you know, flip flops are easily removed before impromptu dance recordings. i'm just sayin'.

:)

krysten said...

dude. seriously. the colbert video is freakin' crazy funny. omg. i go back and watch it like every day.

krysten said...

oh and G, you are so right! Jamie is just one little package of cuteness!

and HOW can we accomplish this YouTube goal?!?!

Anonymous said...

What power in the universe just made me thin "Hmm... I wonder what Jamie's up to lately. Oh yea, she has a blog!" And then I stumbled onto THIS!!! I had to watch it in the smallest corner of my screen out of fear that coworkers might walk by and actually see my bony frame jangling around a youtube screen with a hilarious lady named YOU. Jamie, that is. Wouldn't it be weird if your name were You?