Wednesday, November 22, 2006

squtternut-bosh

So, Bryce knocked Krysten's laptop off its stand and broke it. Broke it to the tune of $might-as-well-get-a-new-laptop. She's not very pleased, to say the least. Then I couldn't get online with the Lewelling's new router, so Brad started messing around with it, and pretty much succeeded in making sure that no one can get online. Ha!! There's an unsecured wi-fi connection that I can get a very low signal from, but only in the spare room, where I am hanging out right now, pretending that Brad didn't make me 400 vodka-amaretto sours last night.

I wanted Brad and Krysten to get into Battlestar Galactica but I lent my miniseries out and haven't got it back yet, so I just brought the rest with me and thought we could just rent the first disk. We ended up calling 5 Blockbusters to find it, but success! We unfortunately didn't start it until after 8, so we didn't make it all the way through. Hopefully they like it though (I know Brad does; not 100% sure about Krys)- and we can finish up tonight and start on the series.

I tried to make my Peep's pecan pralines last night. They did not turn out well. Candy-making is way too precise a science for me. I'm sure I'll never hear the end of it either - "oh, remember that year Jamie made the drippy pralines? Ahhahahahaha!" That's nothing!! Remember when Ross said "squtternut-bosh?"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

MORE CONVERTS!!!

I love it!!!!!

HAPPY TURKEY DAY, JAMIE, KRYS, BRAD AND BRYCE!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Dudette, you should sell your life story to TV. A show about nothing - nothing but weird problems. I just read the last post and this one at the same time. Seinfeld and his crew ain't got nothing on you! Well, maybe Cosmo the bigot does, but the rest of them honkeys...no way. Have you considered going on TV and screaming F-bombs at black people? Seriously.

(I so wanted to use several other words for "black people", but my humor is sometimes misunderstood by those less well endowed in the humor department, if you know what I mean, and I think you do.)

Anonymous said...

oh tom, bryce isn't getting to have any "happy" ANYthings for a looooooong, long time.... hmph!

and yes, truly...brad was WAY too generous with the amaretto sours, and was too creative in thinking that "hey! this drink needs an extra shot of alcohol!" whew.

we forgive you about the pralines...i mean really, butter? good. sugar? gooood. nuts? goooooooooood! who cares if we eat them with spoons! haha!

oh, and let me make extra note of the fact that i'm not commenting as krysten, linked to her blog, but as krysten, the un-linked...all thanks to the three year old menace. *sigh*

The Bagboy said...

Frakkin' children man...nuts-ing everything up, all the damn time.

iamchanelle said...

good times.........good times.

*sigh*

MAYBE i can leave the QUARANTINE HATCH over here and see you tomorrow! yay! jamie is just down the road!