Saturday, November 25, 2006

nothing but the rain

A lovely Thanksgiving, all in all. Our menu turned out beautifully, and then Friday was spent in our pajamas, eating leftovers (and pizza) and watching 13 episodes of Battlestar Galactica. With cocktails. Let's see... food? Good. Pajama pants? Goood. Cocktails? Gooood. BSG? Goooood.

This morning I actually got my a$$ in gear and did some school work. But when Brad gets home from work I'm sure we'll get back to BSG. He's gung-ho to finish Season 2 before I leave.

Boom boom boom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This sounds like the best Thanksgiving EVER!!!!!! SO JEALOUS!

Me? I finally learned how to cook...

Please tell me you're in cyberspace this week. I've got one week to chill before I leave for Spain. We will catch up on all things turkey and BSG before I go.

:-)

iamchanelle said...

sorry to have bumped your 'all BSG all night' - but i had SO MUCH FUN hangin' with you, girl.
olives? good. artichoke jalapeno dip? good. salad with fruit and feta and pine nuts? good. awesome chicken tacos? good. creepy black haired lounge lizard types? not so good. hanging out with jamie and krysten? GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.

night night! much love! BAH!