Saturday, November 01, 2008

in search of falafel

So, I was just searching le blog for the last time I was here, because I found a really good Middle Eastern place that delivered to the convention center, enabling me to eat the same thing every day for a week (combo falafel-tabouleh-feta wrap with those awesome Middle Eastern spicy pickles, and a cup of lentil soup). Sadly, I didn't seem to document the wonder of that combo sandwich, but I did find this post. Hahahahahaha! Hahaha! I am still laughing. Hahahaha! Which is great, because wow, I am having a sh*tty morning.

Bruce IS pretty awesome and in agreement with Uncle Al's comment, I am lucky to have him. Mark your calendars, only 2 more shopping months to Official Danael Broussard Day.

edited to add: I forgot to tell you guys, last night I was at the Bourbon Bar in my hotel (what? I'm in Kentucky!) and the lounge singer happens to do keyboards and vocals for Gary Lewis and the Playboys. FOR REAL! He played I Left my Heart in San Francisco for me, and then obviously, This Diamond Ring. THEN, I met some actors from New York that were in town for a workshop (I know, backasswards, right?) and I went all Tobias Funke and said "and then I met some actors from a local theater troupe!" and then there was just too much excitement and I had to go to bed.

No comments: