Friday, November 14, 2008

I know, I know

...I haven't updated in FOREVER. I have been insanely busy with work. But it's all worth it now because koo-koo-cachoo, I have the next 3 weeks off. That's right. Suck it, 9-to-5-ers, I have three weeks off and still get paid every Friday!!! I only have one 3-day show in December, and a maximum of 4-5 office days, so really, I'm practically done for the year. I might add 40-50 more hours to my time sheet (which right now is hovering around 1700, so, still less than 40 hrs/week for 50 wks/year) but I'm pretty much D-O-N-E until after the new year.

Yay!

Today, no alarm. Coffee and facebook and sudoku, lazy lying around, lunch with Seth. Grocery shopping, but only because I'm out of coffee. Evening poster-making party for my very first protest tomorrow. Enjoying the quiet. Thinking about making a to-do list for my time off, which so far includes: get a California driver's license, go to the new Academy of Science, clean out my closet, take the GRE... you know what? Nope, I can't think about being productive yet. I have to vegetate for a few days, at least. I deserve it.

1 comment:

Nana Erin said...

OH MY GAH. I wish I had plane fair out there. THAT would be awesome.