Tuesday, April 01, 2008

chores

So March is over- my crazy March of 4 girls, a boy, and a dog, and nonstop work and running around. Today was the first day I didn't set my alarm in I can't remember how long.

I'm off for almost a week. You might ask, Jamie, aren't you looking forward to lying around and doing nothing? The answer, dear reader, would be YES- that would be RAD, but unfortunately it's not going to happen. My week "off" includes 3 doctor appointments, grocery shopping, working at the yoga studio, 5 loads of laundry (plus hand-washing), cleaning, paying bills, running errands, and luckily- since I have all this time on my hands and all- Sci Fi is playing 10 eps of Battlestar Galactica a day leading up to the premiere of season 4 Friday night, in which I believe Gaius will finally cut his hair. My DVR is on the fritz so I will have to stay home and watch it. (Note to self: call Comcast tomorrow.)

So it's 6pm and I've just plopped down on the couch to catch "Flight of the Phoenix"- Helo is being ostracized because Boomer is a Cylon, Chief is making lovey-eyes at a Raider, and Starbuck is beating someone up in the rec room. Ahhhh, good times. She also just called Apollo "a tad aggressive." Ah-hahahahaha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

T'anks fer the B* G tip, now I can finally catch up to current!
Cheers,
Scotticus

iamchanelle said...

relaxing, kindof.

(i miss you!!!!!!!)