Tuesday, May 08, 2007

school's! out! for! summer!!!

It's 10pm and I just got home ... but in a nutshell:

  • I'm fairly certain I got my worst test grade ever on the final but I calculated that I only had to get like a 72 to still make an "A" in the class, and really, that's all that matters, no? I'll know by Friday.
  • I got to see Amy G in San Diego. We ate Indian food and I liked it.
  • Tom Miller (aka "Digital Daddy") gets a shout-out for being one of the all-time greatest people to work for, ever. Go 3-hour lunches! Choose 3-hour lunches!!
  • I can breathe through both my nostrils again, unmedicated.
  • I had dinner with Erin tonight and it was the first time I've had dinner with a friend in my home town in like, a month. It was really, really nice.
  • I see Krysten in 5 days!!
  • Now I can read a book that's not about Anatomy & Physiology (...without feeling guilty!)
  • I get to sleep in my own bed tonight. And it's raining!!

Someone wise reminded me that I'm the master of my own domain. It's time.

1 comment:

krysten said...

yay! sunday!!