Saturday, May 12, 2007

finally!

"I've had a pretty good couple of days," she says with trepidation.

Yesterday I had lunch with Danael and then hung out with Bill, and then he and I met Amy for dinner at Tin Star and then we saw Waitress, which is FANTASTIC... funny, sad, hopeful, wonderful. We stood in the parking lot for over an hour talking, and then I came home and spent another hour on the phone with Brad for an hour, pontificating about life and the pursuit of happiness, etc, and then I took an Ambien which ensured my first full night's sleep in about a month.

Today I met Madison for some Jamba Juice, shoe shopping, and girl conversation, went to yoga, and am now sort of packing and making my classic "whatever's left over before I go out of town" soup. Tonight's has onions, leeks, carrots, celery, tomatoes, brown rice, and corn in it. I'm going to watch a dvd and make sure I get to bed at a decent hour, since I have an 8:20am flight tomorrow.

I get to have dinner with Krysten and her mom tomorrow... middle eastern, my favorite, complete with hookah bar! That's right, I just used "mom" and "hookah bar" in the same sentence. Seriously, I can't wait to meet this woman.

1 comment:

Brain Diva said...

Waitress does look fantastic. I want to see it too. I need to see if it is playing in Toronto...