Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Meme!

Batgirl_ipod From Kiddo, Gen, et al... Go to the 20 Most Listened Songs on your iPod... type in the first lyric, cross out as readers guess correctly.

1. I can't believe you; you bend your words like Uri Gellar's spoons....

2. Let us turn our thoughts today to Martin Luther King.... (Krysten)

3. She ain't got no money, clothes are kinda funny, hair is kinda wild and free....

4. Celia, you're breakin' my heart; you're shakin' my confidence daily.... (J.T.)

5. La la la la la la, la la la la la la... my cherie amour, lovely as a summer's day.... (Gen)

6. We come on the sloop John B, My grandfather and me.... (apparently a lot of mine have the song title in the first lyric, you may eat your candy NOW *wink*) (J.T.)

7. If I could make a wish, I think I'd pass, Can't think of anything I need....

8. Was it you that spoke the words that things would happen but not to me? Oh things are gonna happen naturally.... (Gina)

9. The sun has left and forgotten me; it's dark, I cannot see... (Sandy)

10. The evening fell just like a star, left a trail behind....

11. When the moon is in the seventh house, and Jupiter aligns with Mars.... (J.T.)

12. You ask me if there'll come I time when I grow tired of you....

13. Standing in the dock at Southampton, trying to get to Holland or France.... (Krysten)

14. We know of an ancient radiation that haunts dismembered constellations.... (Scott)

15. Mrs. Brown, you've got a lovely daughter.... (seriously!) (J.T.)

16. How many roads must a man walk down, before he is called a man....? (J.T.)

17. She knows your mind alright, your Auntie Grizelda... (J.T.)

18. So I'm walkin' down the street somewhere outside of San Francisco.... (J.T.)

19. I look at you all see the love there that's sleeping.... (Krysten)

20. Well, I'm finding the green cleared from my eyes, I am young and I am deep within the woods.... (Krysten)

1 comment:

hello jamie: said...

Edited to say, in case anyone actually scrolls down here... the ones you missed are as follows:

1. Nanci- Toad the Wet Sprocket
3. Love Grows (Where My Rosemary Goes)- Edison Lighthouse
7. The Air That I Breathe- The Hollies
10. Please Call Me Baby- Tom Waits
12. Never My Love- The Association