Sunday, November 13, 2005

Because it's all about me... and memes.

So, I saw my first Cirque du Soleil show last night- Mystere, and I will blog about it soon, but first: I got this meme from this hilarious blog that I read sometimes, as introduced to me by Gina. And since we all know how much I love this particular brand of pointless drivel... on to it.

Three screen names that you’ve had: Free Toby!, Farewell, Bluth Family!, and Vegas, baby, VEGAS!
Three things you like about yourself: my hair (not with this particular haircut, but in general, I'm fond of my locks), my smarts, and my sense of humor.
Three things you don’t like about yourself: my desperate need for immediate gratification, my tendency blow up immediately and wish I hadn't soon thereafter, the way my face tells everyone exactly how I'm feeling inside.
Three parts of your heritage: 33% smarta$$, 33% old soul, 33% great friend. 1% genius!!
Three things that scare you: clowns, enclosed places, centipedes.
Three of your everyday essentials: coffee, laughter, music.
Three things you are wearing right now: Gap jeans, Chuck Taylors, a snarky t-shirt.
Three of your current favorite songs: Bewitched, Bothered, and Bewildered, by Ella Fitzgerald, What Can I Say, by Brandi Carlile, Are You Sure, by Willie Nelson.
Three things you want in a relationship: communication, respect, humor.
Three things you can’t live without: books, music, friends.
Three places you want to go on vacation: my bed, the beach, Greece.
Three things you just can’t do: throw a football, sew, keep my mouth shut.
Three kids names: Barclay, Jude, Quinn.
Three things you want to do before you die: find a job I really love, buy my dad an airplane, publish something.
Three celeb crushes: Matthew Broderick, T.R. Knight, Ethan Embry.
Three of your favorite musicians: Billy Joel, Elton John, Van Morrison.
Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to you: grin (not smile, GRIN), height (I don't do tall dudes), crinkly eyes.
Three non-physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to you: intellect, humor, the ability to take control of a situation without telling me what to do.
Three of your favorite hobbies: wasting my time on the Internet, watching TV, cooking/eating.
Three things you really want to do badly right now: put on my pajama pants, have a no-boys-allowed night with Sandy, Amy, Angela, and Madison, and have a freakin' day OFF.
Three careers you’re considering/you’ve considered: yoga instructor, chef, full-time volunteer.
Three ways that you are stereotypically boy-like: Taking shorter showers than some boys I know, knowing how to get somewhere if I've only driven there once, enjoying math.
Three ways that you are stereotypically girl-like: crying, getting huffy for no apparent reason, plucking & tweezing.
Three people that I would like to see post this meme: Kiddo, Krysten, Bill Freakin' Chandler.

No comments: