Wednesday, March 05, 2008

remember when...

....we worked at two separate Deck the Walls in the same teeny Longview shopping mall?

....we went to a Halloween party dressed up as one another and no one could tell?

....we drove 22 hrs straight to North Carolina and swore we would never, ever do it again-- only to turn around in 10 weeks and decide it would totally be worth it?

....we broke the Sam's Choice Cola machine at Wal-Mart and gave free sodas to all the homeless people before we told management about the mishap?

....we kidnapped Carl's bungee-jumping stuffed dog and sent him ransom notes and photos?

....we had a marker fight?

....we were featured in a staff skit and didn't even know it because we were way too cool to attend staff functions?

....you randomly mailed me 2 candy bars to my hotel in Florida with no note or explanation?

....you changed e-mail addresses and phone numbers and I had no way of getting in touch with you except the great world o' blogging?

(PS> Kristie Brooks forgot to bring me your present, but she said she would mail it to me soon!)

Dude, call me.

4 comments:

Dannybrou said...

I love you Jamie! I will call you soon. very very soon!

Dannybrou said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dannybrou said...

p.s. Tell Kristie I can mail it so she doesn't have to pay for shipping.

hello jamie: said...

e-mail me, too, so I have your new address.