Tuesday, February 05, 2008

rock the vote!

I don't have a lot of time today- but I wanted to remind every one whose state is participating in Super Duper Tuesday to get out and vote!! We actually have some fair candidates this go-around, unlike the Great Least Objectionable Alternative Election of 2004 (even bleeding-heart G has gone over the Republican side), so your vote matters!!!!

In other news, I want to tell you all about a very awesome surprise I received in the mail from Tom last week. I can't share it without a photo, though, so it'll be when I get back to San Francisco (on the 15th).

Things are crazy here- I worked 17 hours yesterday- but there will be updates s-o-o-n, I promise.

PS> If you're still unsure who to vote for, do a little research. If you still don't know- vote Obama.

Kisses!!

No comments: