Friday, February 22, 2008

as promised....

I told you guys a while back that I got a very fun surprise from Tom. I can't believe I forgot to tell you about it! OK, so, the Fed Ex man woke me up, handed me a package, and bolted- I was completely out of it, standing in the foyer in my boxers with my sleep mask pushed back on my ratty hair, rubbing my eyes... I'm sure he ran from my sheer loveliness. So I open up the package, and inside, in typical Tom fashion- no note- just a book. I Like You: Hospitality Under the Influence, by Amy Sedaris. Yay! I wanted it when it came out but just never got around to purchasing it. I'm so glad I waited- because Tom got it SIGNED!!!




Hilarious-- Amy Sedaris called me a LOSER! HEEEE! Thanks Tom-- no one likes a just-because present than me. Especially one that is SIGNED BY AMY SEDARIS. Whoop!

In other news, I've been enjoying my week off-- cleaning, yoga every day, FoodTV, sudoku-- it's been pretty laid back and I have been loving it. Unfortunately I have to go back to work on Monday, Kristie Brooks is coming to visit and I'm going to Salt Lake City... so life will get busy again in a couple of days. So I guess I'd better get back to my day.

2 comments:

Brain Diva said...

Ohhhh! You are so lucky! Love Amy Sedaris. That is one cool present.

Dannybrou said...

Wind beneath my wings will always be one of my funniest moments. I still crack up laughing when I hear that song...

We SO didn't know the words..LOLOLOLOLOL HAHAHAHA I am laughing out load at my desk.

we are crazy and that is why I love you.