Friday, April 13, 2007

next stop

OK, my week in LA is over. I'm leaving sunshine/60-70 degree weather for snow/30-40 degree weather. Hello, Denver! I'm so glad I only brought a jacket. *groan* I checked the weather before I left last week and it said 50s, dammit! In better news, I'm hoping to get to run into Jule as she is attending the show I'm working.

I had a really nice time here... Nathaniel actually likes that cloudy, gloomy weather we had last weekend but I think I would fall in love with the sunshine in no time. I certainly am not happy about the prospect of snow, especially since I just bought a new computer bag with wheels (in lieu of a backpack).

In other news, I've added a link to the left that tells you not only where I am, but how long I am going to be there. Not sure how many people actually check that, but now you will know how long you have before you can see my smiling face, or talk to me about what happened on Grey's Anatomy last night. (Yes, yes; I know it was a recap show- that was a synecdoche.) Oh, and Krysten is going to be in Atlanta when I'm there next month! Whoop whoop! I haven't seen her since Thanksgiving, so that will be a real treat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurray for AAA in Denver! (that's the American Academy of Audiology for those not in the know) Do you need me to pack you an extra coat? Just let me know before Wednesday

krysten said...

what's missing here?? hmmmmm....