Sunday, April 08, 2007

hell-lay

Greetings from sunny gloomy, cloudy, chilly Los Angeles. Seriously, I ordered up the most perfect sunny, 60-70 degree weather for Nathaniel's visit... like, the best weather Texas has all year. And yet, he can't even get me sunshine in Southern California?! Hmph.

Celebrity sighting #1: We were walking his dog Nico up in the Hollywood Hills on Friday afternoon and I saw Eric Stoltz. Walking with a lady and holding a baby. Literally, like, holding the baby up in the air and movie-star-smiling at it. It was hot.

Since the weather is so crappy, I think we're going to go see a movie today. And also, at some point I get to have MEAT. Lent is over! Happy Easter!!!

5 comments:

iamchanelle said...

Happy Easter, Jamie!

"You don't eat NO MEAT??!!! That's ok, I make lamb"

hee! enjoy your MEAT!

krysten said...

Meat is Murder.

Tasty, Tasty Murder...

Anonymous said...

Great celebrity encounter or greatest celebrity encounter?

Go find Lauren Graham for me!

Anonymous said...

That's not Nate's fault. It's Canada's fault. I've had a talk with them. They know what they did was not cool.

Erin

Anonymous said...

I'm ahuge fan of Eric Stoltz. Any idea if the baby was a girl or boy?