Sunday, April 08, 2007

hell-lay

Greetings from sunny gloomy, cloudy, chilly Los Angeles. Seriously, I ordered up the most perfect sunny, 60-70 degree weather for Nathaniel's visit... like, the best weather Texas has all year. And yet, he can't even get me sunshine in Southern California?! Hmph.

Celebrity sighting #1: We were walking his dog Nico up in the Hollywood Hills on Friday afternoon and I saw Eric Stoltz. Walking with a lady and holding a baby. Literally, like, holding the baby up in the air and movie-star-smiling at it. It was hot.

Since the weather is so crappy, I think we're going to go see a movie today. And also, at some point I get to have MEAT. Lent is over! Happy Easter!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger iamchanelle said...

Happy Easter, Jamie!

"You don't eat NO MEAT??!!! That's ok, I make lamb"

hee! enjoy your MEAT!

April 08, 2007 2:01 PM  
Blogger krysten said...

Meat is Murder.

Tasty, Tasty Murder...

April 08, 2007 3:16 PM  
Anonymous Kiddo said...

Great celebrity encounter or greatest celebrity encounter?

Go find Lauren Graham for me!

April 09, 2007 1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's not Nate's fault. It's Canada's fault. I've had a talk with them. They know what they did was not cool.

Erin

April 10, 2007 6:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm ahuge fan of Eric Stoltz. Any idea if the baby was a girl or boy?

April 18, 2007 6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home