Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2008

I woke up this morning... blue. Odd, since it is a really beautiful day, I got plenty of sleep, I feel great, and nothing is really wrong with me. I love fresh starts, new beginnings. January 1st should elate me.

But yet, here I am, sitting cross-legged in my warm bed with a hot cup of coffee, crying. I supposed if I really thought about it I could tell you exactly why I'm crying, but I think there are far more reasons for me to be happy than sad, so I'm not sure why the latter is dominating me this morning.

But it is, and I am. So there you have it. Sometimes I resist blogging if I don't have a cheerful story to tell or some witty repartee to impart. But not today. Happy New Year.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can't be superheroes everyday, Batgirl. Some days are harder to deal with than others, but all your friends are always here for you. But please do try to have a Happy New Year from the whole of the "League".

iamchanelle said...

i hope the second day of the year has brought a little more cheer your way?

much love to you!!! ~c

Anonymous said...

Probably because you missed visiting Uncle Al over the holidays. That'll do it every time.

krysten said...

:(

you look much better in pink.

loves.