Sunday, August 19, 2007

zzzzzzz....

It has been a crazy few weeks. Crazy. I am so tired I can't sleep. I had a blast in DC with Brittny and Ashley but it went by in a blur and my vacation in Phoenix was picture-perfect (thank you, Krysten and Chanelle for such a lovely birthday!!). Then Krys flew back with me to Dallas to help me pack and it's just been non-stop packing and birthday-ing and seeing people before I move and my phone is ringing off the hook and brunches and lunches and dinners and musicals and laundry and cleaning and geez, I'm about to die. The last box was just taped shut and I'm about to pass out on the couch. After I watch the last 2 shows on my DVR and drink soy milk out of the carton because I packed all my glasses. Tomorrow (actually, in just a few hours) the movers come, the cable guy comes to take away my cable box and modem (*sob!*) and then I have to work work work at the Dallas Convention Center and dogsit for Sebastian until next Monday, when I fly to SF and hit the ground running over there.

More to come soon, including photos of my new tattoo and the tale of the how I escaped a villain on a Segway, but for now, another plug for independent filmmakers I know- you can view the trailer and donate to the film at A Face in the Rock.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a run-in with a Segway guy this weekend too! I was chased! AHHHH!!!!

Good luck this week... can't wait to hear about SF!!!!!

XOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

Wait, was the villain on the Segway, and you escaped, or did you escape on a Segway from a villain? In our case, the Segway was the villain, and broke our friend's elbow.

hello jamie: said...

Were you making a quip at my misplaced modifier? Because le blog is written in conversational vernacular and although my grammar is somewhat awkward in that sentence, the prepositional phrase is clearly modifying the verb, not the object.

But I think we can all agree that Segways are a little scary.