Tuesday, August 07, 2007

don't stop believin'

Thanks to my friend Bill in the sign shop, check out my desk here in Washington, DC:


It all started last week when Ashley and I saw a 30-minute TimeLife infomercial hosted by Air Supply (the best part) about classic soft rock. It was hysterical, we loved it, and the very next day I saw that air band epsiode of Scrubs, and it was hysterical, we loved it, so I made her a "yacht rock" playlist:



Isn't it awesome? We've been air banding all week. My only regret is that I had no Christopher Cross to contribute. In case you can't read the playlist, it's as follows:

  1. Dance with Me, Orleans
  2. Sister Golden Hair, America
  3. Take On Me, a-Ha
  4. More Than Words, Extreme
  5. Your Kiss is on my List, Hall & Oates
  6. It Never Rains in Southern California, Albert Hammond
  7. Making Love Out of Nothing at All, Air Supply
  8. Everybody Wants to Rule the World, Tears for Fears
  9. Died in Your Arms, Cutting Crew
  10. I Don't Want to Live Without Your Love, Chicago
  11. Come Sail Away, Styx
  12. Alone Again (Naturally), Gilbert O'Sullivan
  13. The Wind, Cat Stevens
  14. Rosanna, Toto
  15. More Than a Feeling, Boston
  16. Total Eclipse of the Heart, Bonnie Tyler
  17. Don't Stop Believin', Journey

Anyway, not a lot to report- busy, stressed, it's hot, it's humid, whatever.

No comments: