Thursday, August 02, 2007

iPack

I've been a bit absent from blogging for a while, and I'd like to express that while I may be a lazy blogger, I have certainly not been being lazy. I would list out all the many tasks I've accomplished this week to make you all proud (and tired on my behalf) but I imagine there's a possibility that people are not all that interested in my to-do list. Suffice it to say that I have been uber-productive this week and I'm summarily exhausted. I've also been trying to spend time with people before I go and therefore have had lunch and/or dinner plans every single day. I kind of love people this week.

I leave tomorrow for DC and then go straight to Phoenix for my birthday extravaganza, and then come back for 4 days of super-packing with Krysten before I load the truck.

Oh, and when I'm not packing or seeing people, I'm cramming for the GRE. *yawn*

2 comments:

krysten said...

go, go gadget birthday extravaganza!!

iamchanelle said...

9...8...7...6...5...

yay! can't wait!