Thursday, July 19, 2007

perchance to dream

Remember when I had that dream about my carpet being like grass? We saw this rug when we were furniture shopping on Saturday and Uncle Al pointed it out to me. Awesome!



Last night I dreamed that my hair was falling out. Well, not really falling out as much as everytime I ran my hands through it, big handfuls came out in my hand. Creepy. According to the internet it means I'm experiencing an insidious loss of energy and/or am feeling out of control about a situation. Which is funny, because before I moved to New York in 2003, I had a recurring dream about being on an escalator that was going too fast, and not being able to get off without hurting myself.

In other news, I sold my car (yay!) and I can't believe how fast it happened or I would have waited. I posted it on Craigslist at midnight on Monday and had sold it by Tuesday evening. The whole thing took less than 24 hours. A huge load off my shoulders.

Moving is stressing me out. I've been making index card lists for each day of the week, so I can cross things off of it at the end of the day and actually feel like I accomplished something. That way I feel stressed in the morning (like right now) because there's 10 things on my list and I haven't even showered yet, but by the time I sit down at night at least 8 of them are crossed off and I don't feel bad about rolling the additional 2 over to tomorrow. Buuut, I can't do that tonight because I'm leaving at 5:45am tomorrow for Anaheim. And when I get back I have to drive to Nacogdoches to see my dad before I leave. And then 5 days after that I leave for DC, then straight to Phoenix. Ack!

No rest for the weary. Although there are, apparently, dreams.

3 comments:

krysten said...

help is on the way!!

*ties towel around shoulders and leaps from couch*

J.T. said...

I had an f'ed up dream last night, too. Must be going around.

Anonymous said...

*sniff* We all need a Super-Krysten at times.