Friday, October 03, 2008

best thrift store purchase ever

I found these at the thrift store last week. I have never bought thrifted shoes, because well, ew, but these are brand-new, or at least appear to be. The soles are completely unscratched, even down to the tiny texture on the tips of the heels.




They are DAVINCI, which I have never heard of- black patent leather round-toe pumps with a sweet red suede bow and a sassy red suede heel, which is just the right height.

I intend to wear them with my sassy red Jezebel dress to Evan's wedding next Saturday. Whoop!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! And you thought you were over buying girlie shoes... :)
~Goetz

Nana Erin said...

Those are cute. And FYI, I buy vintage shoes all the time. It's not a big deal. I just wear wsocks or tights.

yotababy said...

Those are awesome--I love the red heels!

Anonymous said...

so fugly!

how old are you? 10?

hello jamie: said...

Yes, I am 10, which is about the emotional maturity of a person who would leave a snotty comment on someone's blog and not sign his/her name.

iamchanelle said...

those are AWESOME!!!!!! you cutie patootie!

and suck it, anonymous.