Monday, September 29, 2008

*cue Charlie Brown music*

I had a really fun night in LA last night, and I wanted to tell you all about about it, but at the moment my blood pressure is a little too high from a horrific travel day which included (but was not limited to) getting lost... twice... inept car rental return employees, being late to the airport because of 2 previous, standing in the security line from hell, people not observing the laws of common social air travel decency (ie: letting the row in front of you exit before barging through, not getting to baggage claim and standing right in front of the person who was there before you), and the 3rd Oakland cab driver in a row who doesn't know how to get to San Francisco.

Now I need to go to the market and do some laundry, as I have to be at work again at 8am tomorrow. Maybe I will calm down enough to relate my good times later on.

2 comments:

Bee said...

Girl, next time take Bart from Oaktown to SF. Much cheaper and easier!! : )

Anonymous said...

Nothing drives me crazy quite like having someone step in front of you to wait for baggage. Nevermind that others of us have allowed plenty of space for people to step forward and swing their bag around, I guess these people think you are holding a place for them to press their knees up to the metal rotator and block you from claiming your bag.
Valdemooooort!

Cheers,
Scotticus