Thursday, August 28, 2008

Jamiepalooza, Part Deux

Why am I always off on the holiday weekends when everyone is out of town? No matter-- I got home tonight after 7 excruciating days in San Jose, went to the market, unpacked, ate some sushi, took a shower, and am not settling onto the couch with my new sudoku book. I'm psyched.

I have a lot to do while I'm home (work at the yoga studio, get a haircut, various and sundry errands and chores) but I intend on spending a great deal of it on my butt. Reading, staring into space, whatever. When I leave here on September 5th I will only have 3 days off until October 5th, so I need to stockpile my downtime. Do you think you can do that?

In other news, I was going to change my nose ring back to the stud, but I can't find it. The last time I remember seeing it was when I was in New Orleans in May. I hope I didn't leave it there.

All this election coverage is giving me West Wing cravings. I'm converting the first season files for my iPod right now.

Oh, while I was eating sushi I heard this 20-something emo chick moan to her understandably mute boyfriend, "I am just the busiest person I know!!" Really? So busy you can sit here and eat sushi? Whatever. So hey, what's the female equivalent of douchebag?

4 Comments:

Blogger J.T. said...

When you say "converting the first season files for my iPod"....

EXACTLY how do you mean?

If I could take TWW with me wherever I went... I would never need to return home.

August 29, 2008 8:09 AM  
Blogger hello jamie: said...

you just have to download some software that converts the files on your computer (*.avi, *.mpg, what have you) to *.mp4 so they will play on your iPod. I am using WinFF right now, but there are a lot of different freebies out there, and I might switch to something else- I am not sold on this one. Google it and see what you can find. And hey, let me know if you find one you like!

August 29, 2008 1:54 PM  
Blogger RedCircleLine said...

hmm... seems that you've left off one of the books you're reading from your handy "what i'm reading" section... what could it be??

September 03, 2008 2:08 PM  
Blogger hello jamie: said...

Updated! (Although, you might be the only person who reads the sidebar!)

September 03, 2008 5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home