Monday, July 14, 2008

my short lunch break

I ran across the street to my room to grab a sandwich for lunch (thank you, Residence Inn, for having a kitchen!) and picked up this e-mail from Tom. I have a confession to make- 90-95% of the time you send me a youtube link, or post it, or even embed it-- I don't watch them. Sorry. I just don't. It's just not my thing. Get over it.

But I watched this one, and if it doesn't make you smile, laugh, cry, or all three, then you are dead inside.

~Where's Matt?~

Back to work!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely make sure you hit the "Play in High Quality" button below the video.

dw said...

That is so totally cool! I've seen Matt videos before, though I don't think I've seen this particular one. Makes you realize once again that it's a small world and that people elsewhere aren't all that different. Nice to see they included Austin, Tx and Chicago, Il. :)

Anonymous said...

I've seen Matt videos before, too, although I think this is my favorite so far. If memory serves, he originally did his dance in a couple places (mostly just him I think), and then some organization or company sponsored him to go all around the world and do it. So he's seen and danced the world on somebody else's dime. That makes him one of my travel heroes.
Cheers,
Scotticus