Friday, July 04, 2008

it's EST in the important countries

Good morning from Jamiepalooza Day 2: Electric Bugaloo. Slept well, woke up on my own, had coffee and a homemade breakfast burrito (whole wheat tortilla, cheese, 1 fried egg, 1 veggie sausage patty, green onions, and salsa verde- YUM), and watched my last episode of Battlestar Galactica. I have to say, even when the show is not up to previous BSG awesomeness standards, it is still better than 90% of the ... shall I say, shit on American network TV. When, oh when will someone give Mary McDonnell an Emmy?


So now I am moving on to my boyfriend Doctor Who. Although I'm being slightly distracted by the Twilight Zone marathon on Sci-Fi. Currently there's a guy in a space ship, locked in the brig with only a speaker in the wall to talk to, and he just demanded to be told what time it is... well, there's no time in space, sir. No, what time it is on Earth. Oh, on Earth? It's 12 noon. For real. Hee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah, so random citings...the other day we're watching Dances With Wolves (i know, ew) and who's Kevin's chica?? Mary McDonnell. Then a couple days later we watch Donnie Darko, and who's ol' mamma Darko?? Mary McDonnell. weird, right? I never thought I'd seen her in anything but BSG...