Tuesday, June 26, 2007

my big book of grievances, part 37

You know what's really annoying? Coming home to a freezer full of empty ice trays. Especially? When you live alone.

I've been catching up on my TV:
  • I know there's a lot of debate on the Sopranos finale, but I liked it. I didn't particularly enjoy the 10 or so seconds that I thought my DVR was malfunctioning (would it kill you to use a fade-to-black, David Chase?) but I liked the ending.
  • I also caught up on 4 episodes of Studio 60 (which I know, I know, is high-brow crap, but I liked it) and
  • the season finale of House, which I am starting to not care about.
  • Oh, and Standoff? Did that get renewed? Am I the only person in America that watches it? Because I really, really like it.
I haven't got to Big Love or John from Cincinnati yet. Oh! or The 4400. Man, I love year-round programming.

5 comments:

J.T. said...

High-brow crap?
Really?
Man....

Anonymous said...

Hey J-
I'm just catching up on last post, too. The Terrapass site was pretty interesting, so I did some calculations on how much CO2 I exhale daily. I came up with something like 1.5-2.0 pounds per day. I figure with the amount of people that have been 'off-ed' on Sopranos, I have been balanced out.
Cheers

Gina said...

I am just getting caught up on Gray's and I can't even remember how House ended but I think I liked it. I *heart* him. SRSLY.

No one watches Boston Legal and I freaking am so in love with Alan Shore it's pathetic. I know he's passe but I think David Kelly still has it.

Anonymous said...

Don't know 'bout Alan Shore, but years ago, when I was commuting into NYC for law school, I sat next to James Spader on the train. Once I realized it was him, I was trying to be discreet & not stare.....he had the TINIEST wrists of anyone I've ever seen!
-- magnoliajem

Anonymous said...

okay, change "anyone I've ever seen" to "any adult man I've ever seen."
-- magnoliajem