Saturday, September 29, 2007

Vegas, baby, Vegas~

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted- I just had a hell of a week in Las Vegas that included 2 broken laptops and a bunch of bitchy exhibitors. Thank goodness I get to see them all again in 3 weeks at a sister show in New Orleans. Ugh.

I had a blast with my friends, though, when I wasn't working, and got home today exhausted. I had several offers for tonight including the LoveFest parade, the Greek food festival, and the Folsom Street Fair, but I opted for some homemade soup (posted over at my food blog, which let's face it- I should change from Food, Glorious Food to Soup, Glorious Soup) and a whole week of premieres on my DVR. Lame? Possibly. Awesome? Definitely.

I'll be back tomorrow with my opinion on the new TV season.

2 comments:

krysten said...

GREEK FOOD FESTIVAL?!?! and you walked around collecting ingredients for soup????

ack!

Anonymous said...

vegging out to premiere week? definitely awesome.