Thursday, September 04, 2008

heat wave

Y'all, I know I'm going to Texas tomorrow and all... but it is HOT outside. Really, really hot. And you know in San Francisco that means... 70s. But there's no AC anywhere - not even in my apartment- and it's just... sunny, and still, and hot. I've been up since before 6 just because I was too hot to sleep.

check it:


That is a lot of sun for my little foggy city. And no wind is weird, since I live less than 3 miles from the Pacific Ocean. It's always windy here. *grump*

OK, I admit it, I am enjoying Facebook. I've come in contact with a lot of people from high school and college that I haven't heard from or about it years-- and even some of my friends from the camp I worked at in college. Also? I am now at "pro" level in Arrested Development trivia. Whee! And like the Bisch, my favorite application is Pieces of Flair. I may have gone a little overboard:




Anyway, I'll keep you updated from Texas and New York. I can't wait to see all my friends. Oh, and I have to work, too. *sigh*

Off to get my hairs did.

No comments: