Saturday, November 04, 2006

addenda

Holy frak!!!!!! I just finished Tuesday's House. Whoa.

Also, how do I find out where I'm registered to vote? I could have sworn I did it when I got my TX driver's license back in March but I don't have a card. When I looked myself up online I found my OLD old address (like, 1999, and I know I've been registered since then, but in New Jersey)... can I just look up where I'm supposed to go according to my address and show up with my DL? *scratches head*

Kinky Friedman needs my vote.

6 comments:

Kelly said...

You can call the Dallas voter registration people. I don't remember there number, but they will tell you where to go and might even be able to change your precinct.

Anonymous said...

canivote.org

krysten said...

drat!! i missed that House!! my dvr missed it somehow...user error obviously. can you see it online somewhere, like with lost?

hello jamie: said...

I don't know if Fox does that, but I can download it for you and we can watch it on my computer when I see you in TWO WEEKS FROM TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dannybrou said...

please tell me you are not voting for kinky...

krysten said...

yes! download download!

(kids kids!!)